Canine Spectra 9 vaccination
* Economical annual booster
* Offers 9-way protection, including 4 lepto strains
* Proven protection, easy to use, priced right
* Profitable, proven brand
* Made in the USA
* See it in use now! Watch the video in 'Other Info' below
* See handy Do-It-Yourself Vaccination Guide in 'Other Info' below
Canine Spectra 9 dog vaccine aids in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus (CPV), lepto canicola, lepto grippotyphosa, lepto icterohaemorrhagiae and lepto pomona.
Modified-live, killed virus combination vaccine. For the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older. Contains a CPV 2b strain.
Dosage: 1 ml subcut starting at 6 weeks of age. Revaccinate every 2-3 weeks until 16 weeks of age. Dogs over 12 weeks should receive 2 doses 2-3 weeks apart. Revaccinate annually.
U.S. Lic. No. 124.
Canine Spectra vaccines offer a complete line of multi-protection, combination vaccines that provide peak protection for major health risks of dogs.
Owners, breeders and shelters can now easily do their own shots for huge savings. Simple instructions make it easy for users to vaccinate pets at home.
We Also Recommend